By RockN W Report Blogging Intern, Paige Brandon
The best way to start your year off is with a smile and a laugh. I told my friends that my New Year’s Resolution was to ride more. They asked me, “How is that possible? You’re always on a horse.” That might not be true, but it sparked my imagination. Here are some resolutions cowgirls should (or shouldn’t) make for the new year. Hope it brings a smile to your face!
- Make fewer visits to the store with hay in your hair
- Spend time inventing a bra that does not get hay in it
- Give your horse more treats (even though he doesn’t need them)
- Focus on your diet. Your horse shouldn’t be the only one eating healthy.
- Plan time with your significant other. Maybe try to get your significant other to join you at the barn, so you don’t have to give up any precious barn time.
- Clean your horse as often as you clean the barn
- Save up for another saddle (because there’s no such thing as too much tack)
- Ride more often (if it’s possible to do so)
- Buy another horse (can’t have too many)
- Add more pictures of your horse to your camera roll