By RockN W Report Intern, Paige Brandon
We all know “the outfit.” We pass other girls at dark thirty in the morning wearing the same thing: tennis shoes, leggings, sweatshirts, no makeup and a messy bun to top it all off. Heading to our next rodeo (or show) may mean long hours and endless white lines. But driving long hours doesn’t mean we can’t be fashionable and cute at the same time! We don’t have to forfeit comfort for style. Here are some cute clothing items to wear while driving down that rodeo road:
- Graphic tees are your new go-to! They have adorable graphics and are super comfy.
- Joggers can be cute. I swear to it. If you don’t believe me, check out these crushed velvet ones by Rural Haze!
- Leggings are cute, too! If by now you still don’t believe me, look at these gorgeous metallic ones found on the Rural Haze website.
- Slip on sneakers. They are perfect for that rushed bathroom break at the gas station. Just slip them right on and look like the cool cowgirl you are!
- Ponchos, sweaters, kimonos, and other types of coverups. These are perfect for adding colors or patterns to an outfit. They dress an outfit up or help keep you warm once the sun goes down.
- Adorable shirts. You don’t have to wear a bland, solid color t-shirt. Have fun with it by wearing bright colored t-shirts, patterned shirts, tied shirts and more!
- Dresses or romper. A whole outfit with just one clothing item… what more can a traveling cowgirl ask for! It takes less room in the suitcase, it looks nice and they're comfortable!
- Pack a few jewelry essentials. Jewelry makes an outfit come together and takes up little room in the suitcase!
Be sure to tag RockN W Report in your traveling outfit pictures!