By RockN W Report Intern, Paige Brandon
Every cowgirl has been there. Their drive for trying to look nice at every rodeo ran out fifty miles ago. But here are a few tips to make staying stylish on the rodeo road a little easier.
- Heatless curls are your new best friend! Put curlers in your hair as your sleep or as you drive from rodeo to rodeo. Take them out right before you arrive for flawless hair!
- Wear comfy yet cute clothes. You don’t have to forgo looks for comfort. See the previous blog post, Staying Stylish on the Rodeo Road Part 1, to find outfits suggestions!
- Paint your nails as your hubby drives. Take advantage of all that time on the road by rolling the windows down and painting your nails!
- Master two day hairstyles. Two day hairstyles are hairstyles that can be worn for two days. Braid your hair or wear cute updos that turn into curls you can wear the next day.
- Dry shampoo. Does anything else really need to be said?
- Master your “travel makeup.” Smokey eyes are a bomb proof eye makeup look for traveling. They are meant to be blended and kind of messy. Or focus on only the necessities of makeup: a little foundation, some blush, eyebrows and some mascara.
- Braid wet hair. If you don’t have the time (or the amenities) to blow dry your hair, braid your wet hair.
This is a continuation of the post of Staying Stylish on the Rodeo Road: Part 1.