Picking a color scheme for your horse is one of the funnest parts of being a horse owner! It's based on your personal preference, and what compliments your horse.
As an example, my mare's color is turquoise! And what a beautiful compliment to her bay coat.
So how do you narrow it down to just one color? Sometimes there are multiple that can work for your horse! Here are some brief suggestions based on your horses coat color.
- Bay: Turquoise, Pink
- Black: White, Pink, Vibrant Green
- Chestnut/Sorrel: Maroon, White, Black
- White/Grey: Black, Pink, Turquoise
- Palomino: Pink, White, Blue
- Buckskin: Black, Purple
- Red Roan: Maroon, White, Black
- Paint: Pink, Red, Blue
Shop western tack at Riding Warehouse to find the perfect set!