By Paige Brandon
Whatcha gonna do when a cowgirl won’t saddle up and ride away for Valentine’s Day? Here are some Valentine’s Ideas fit to convince her this is the real deal!
Valentine Card Ideas:
- “I’d rope the moon for you”
- “Will you be the queen up in my King Ranch?”
- “Why you just lassoed my heart!”
- “Sure as shootin’, I love you!”
- “When I found you, I found an ace in the hole!”
- “All the time I’ve spent with you has been a hog-killin’ time!”
- “Will you be the Pancho to my Lefty, the Gus to my Woodrow, the heeler to my header and the Dale Evans to my Roy Rogers?
- “Your wrangler butt drives me nuts!”
- “After meeting you, I’m no longer a lonesome cowboy”
- “I’ll run the chute for you”
- “I love you like 90’s country”
- “You bet your boots I love you!”
Date Night Ideas:
- Stargazing in the back of a pickup. Pile pillows and blankets in the back of your pickup. Drive to a hill that allows you to watch the sunset and the stars come out.
- At home drive-in movie theater. String a white sheet and use a projector to watch one of your favorite movies. Park your truck in front to make it a drive-in movie.
- Trail Ride with a picnic. Take your cowgirl for a trail ride and pack a picnic. Find a place to stop where you can eat a nice spread together!
- Take her to dinner and dancing. The way to a cowgirl’s heart is one-two step at a time! Take her to dinner then somewhere to go dancing.
- Go to a rodeo together. You can enter up or just go and watch!
- Take her for a walk on your ranch. Celebrate each other and the hard work you do by going for a walk on your land!
- Go for a drive together. Turn the radio up and drive, just like old times!
- Roast marshmallows over a bonfire together. What better way to end your day than by cuddling up to a fire together!
- Take her night fishing. Just like every country song advises you to, take her night fishing!
- Drink coffee together before doing morning chores. Just because it is Valentine’s Day doesn’t mean the work stops. Take some time in the morning before taking on the day, to celebrate each other and the love you have!
If red wine isn’t her thing, make a deliciously pink Prickly Pear Margarita or a Pink Lemonade Mimosa. They are both perfect for a Valentine Day celebration and easy to make!
Prickly Pear Margarita:
Make your margarita the traditional way, except add prickly pear juice with the lime juice.
Pink Lemonade Mimosa:
Make a mimosa the traditional way, but switch pink lemonade with your orange juice.
- “Head Over Boots” by Jon Pardi
- “Rockin’ Years” by Dolly Parton
- “You Look So Good in Love” by George Strait
- “I Will Always Love You” by Dolly Parton
- “Speechless” by Dan + Shay
- “Dancin’ Away with my Heart” by Lady Antebellum
- “Must Be Doin’ Somethin’ Right” by Billy Currington
- “On My Way to You” by Cody Johnson
- “Take You Home Tonight” by Aaron Watson
- “Amazed” by Lonestar
- “It’s Your Love” by Collin Raye
- “(This Ain’t) No Thinkin’ Thing” by Trace Adkins
- “The Heart Won’t Lie” by Reba McEntire and Vince Gill
- “The Heart That You Own” by Dwight Yoakam
- “Love Someone” by Brett Eldredge
After following this list of tips and tricks, you’ll be ready to show up at her door with a clean truck and a bouquet of roses to pick her up for the perfect Valentine’s Day celebration!