Spring is right around the corner, and you know what that means... wedding season! I've taken to Pinterest for the best western wedding inspiration, see some of my favorites below!
1. Bouquet Inspiration: Leather tooled bouquet wraps are all the rage, and for good reason! Even long after the flowers have died, you can keep the bouquet wrap for generations to come.
2. Western Alter: Adding a cowhide rug to your alter is the perfect way to add a touch of western flair.
3. Alternative Guest Book: The old-fashioned guest book is so out. Go the alternative route and use a cow skull for your guests to sign. You can proudly display it above the fireplace or a focal piece on your bedroom wall.
4. Floral Arrangements: Bright and fun floral arrangements are the perfect center-piece.
5. Western Wedding Cake: The most important piece... of cake! Show off your unique style with every bite.
6. Reception Dinner Decor: Who says the reception dinner can't be fun?
View the rest on the RockN W Media Pinterest Western Wedding Inspo board!