By Paige Brandon
Photo via Buckin Wild Designs LLC on Instagram
A cowgirl’s job is not always on the ranch. Many work in fields of education, medicine, journalism, law and more! Here are ways to stay true to yourself while dressing for your job!
- Wear a blazer that has tooled leather on it. These looks have been taking the western business world by storm!
- Wear a western style blazer, such as one with aztec pattern. Or find a solid color blazer and pair it with a graphic tee.
- Wear western-style shoes. Bring out your inner cowgirl by wearing a pair of fancy boots with your outfit. Or pair your outfit with tooled leather heels, western style loafers, booties with fringe, cowhide covered boots, and more!
- Wear palazzo pants. Palazzo pants look very formal, especially paired with a blazer.
- Wear a pearl necklace. Every country song talks about wearing pearls with jeans. Listen to them and add a touch of formality through a pearl necklace.
- Wear heels with your jeans. Wear boot-cut jeans that are long enough to cover your heels or wear skinny jeans that show off your heels for a western touch to your business look.
- Wear a western-style skirt. Find a skirt with fringe, an aztec pattern or another western design to bring out your country roots.
- Wear a denim shirt with your skirt. Pair a denim shirt with your western-style skirt as an easy, western outfit. Add that pearl necklace with those boots and you’ll be set!
- Wear a concho belt. Wear a concho belt on top of your work trousers for a great, subtle western look.
- Don’t forget to wear turquoise! Turquoise jewelry always adds a western touch to any outfit.