JW Brooks Custom Hats specializes in creating custom hats, designed for you, by you!
Here's how it works...
1. Pick out your hat quality: There are a variety of options, and each of them bring a certain twist to your custom hat. Here are the JW Brooks options
- 50X: A perfect blend of credibility and quality! 50% beaver fur and wild hare with custom shape.
- 100X: A hat to last a lifetime! 100% beaver fur hat body with custom shape; includes hat can with JW branding logo.
- Belly Fur Only: Highest quality one can literally spot across a room or an arena. 100% beaver belly fur only with custom shape; includes hat can with JW branding logo.
- Mink: Utmost in luxury. Mink blend with custom shape; includes hat can with JW branding logo.
- Chinchilla: Reserved only for the refined cowboy or cowgirl. Chinchilla blend with custom shape; includes hat can with JW branding logo.
2. Select your perfect color: There are so many out there, and picking out the color is such a fun part of the process! Here are some color palettes from JW Brooks
- Shades of Black
- Shades of Brown
- Trending Shades; including Robin's Egg!
- Jewel Tones
- Rodeo Royalty
3. Next comes the crown: JW has six different options to choose from
- Nevada Flat
- Traditional Cattleman
- Tapered Cattleman
4. Lastly, get your brim shaped just the way you like it: Choose from seven different options at JW Brooks
- High and Tight
- JW Brooks
- West Texas Big Brim
- Pencil Roll
- San Marcos
5. And, if you're feeling a little extra, add brim embroidery!
To make sure you get the perfect fit, you can even request a head measuring kit!
Let the stylists at JW Brooks Custom Hats get you fixed up for the season.