Viva Las Vegas
It might as well be Christmas, because it's the best time of the year. Vegas truly goes cowboy for ten nights, and there is no shortage of entertainment! Knock some things off your Bucket List, or spend your days wandering the aisles of the various trade shows (literally, it could take days). But whatever you do, make sure and catch a performance, and have FUN!
Book Your Stay!
Book your stay for the 2019 events at the Plaza Hotel and Casino, home of the Rodeo Fashion & Western Arts (RFWA) Expo.
Stay in a Deluxe Room for a special rate! Book NOW to get the best rate and availability.
Fashion + Style
In western fashion, this is like the New York Fashion Week of the industry. Fringe, crystals, trousers, and more will make an appearance at this year's rodeo.
This jumpsuit getup by @velvetbrumby is stellar inspiration going into 2019!
When it comes to Rodeo Fashion, there are no rules! Have fun, and get dolled up with your girlfriends.
Click any photo to see Instagram profiles and where they shopped for their looks!
Who will go home with a gold buckle?
- All-Around Cowboy: Trevor Brazile
- Bareback: Tim O'Connell
- Saddle Bronc: Wade Sundell
- Team Roping: Clay Smith and Paul Eaves
- Tie-Down: Caleb Smidt
- Steer Wrestling: Tyler Waguespack
- Barrel Racing: Hailey Kinsel
- Bull Riding: Sage Kimzey
- Watch the Gold Buckle Ceremony during the final rodeo performance
- Take a photo in front of the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign
- Head over to the South Point for an After Party
- Attend an autograph session (or find your favorite athlete at their host hotel)
- Catch the team roping at the South Point Arena
- Lounge by the pool
- Do some shopping! Cowboy Christmas, RFWA Expo, and Roper Cowboy Marketplace are just a few of the great opportunities for western fans
- Ride the roller coaster
Do Some Shopping!
Spoiled Cowgirlz will be at the Calvin Waters booth. "Meet the Maker" in the booth December 8-11, 2019.
Sundial Show Clothing
Sundial Show Clothing will be at the RFWA Expo! Stop by, say hello, and go home with a new shirt (or five).
Photo by Rylee J Photography